The primary objective of the Educator role:
To provide a high-quality learning program and safe environment for all children and their families in collaboration with a team of early childhood professionals. The educator will contribute to supporting, preparing, and implementing an education and care program based on up-to-date knowledge and understanding of child development for children aged 0-5 years within the guidelines of the National Quality Framework. The educator will contribute ideas and observations to the program and incorporate family’s feedback.
Suitable applicants must have:
- Having Qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care/Children’s Services, Certificate III, Diploma, Bachelor or Master.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Current First Aid, Asthma Management and Anaphylaxis Certificates.
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards.
- Having years of working experience and a passion for working with children in 0-5 years old.
- Child Protection Training.